Magic Mike XXL Playlist


Hello everyone! Hope you're all okay.

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been to see Magic Mike XXL. Twice. 
I'm not even going to TRY and front, I was there for the view. Joe Manganiello is my ultimate dream man.
But the second time, I swear I was there for the soundtrack...

MEN! Don't click away, don't worry. This post is not about the eye candy. The soundtrack for this film is just, sick. There are no other words fitting enough. They've taken absolute classics, some songs that I've always considered personal favourites and they've absolutely killed it.
In honour of this, I have put together a playlist made up of all the songs in the soundtrack and some songs I've added myself.



I've had these songs on repeat constantly since the movie, at the gym, at work. If you haven't seen Magic Mike XXL yet, make sure you get it. The men, the dancing and the soundtrack are 10/10.
I'm still feeling unstable, I'd like a responsible adult.

Enjoy!
G.x

4 comments

  1. I haven't gotten to see the film yet! :( Joe is a beast and he is the ultimate man I have to agree with you there! Nice playlist!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You NEED to see it. Honestly Joe is the star of this one, absolutely makes it (In my opinion) ;) x

      Delete
  2. I went and saw it at the weekend and already need to go back! Thank you for posting the soundtrack though, it's gonna get me through the drive to work tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a ridiculously good movie!! I hope this helped you get to work! Haha x

      Delete