Fossil Collective - Flux


Hi! Hope you're good.

For about 2 weeks now, I've been coming back to this EP to hear it again and again...



This is the "Flux" EP by Fossil Collective. An absolutely beautiful 4 track EP which is perfect for some easy listening. This is becoming part of the soundtrack to my lazy weekends recently. In fact, I can imagine this being perfect 'coffee shop' music. I live near this cute little coffee shop, and they always have really dreamy music playing away in the background, this EP would be right at home there.

If I had to pick an outstanding tune, I'd say my favourite is Disarm. The bass on this track is breathtaking.

These guys are so talented and in my eyes, they deserve much more attention! Keep up with them on social media:

Twitter
Facebook
Soundcloud
Youtube

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments