Mabel


Hiya! I hope you're good!

Some massive news just graced my TL and I'm s h a k i n g. Mabel is going to be supporting Harry Styles on his tour next year! Absolutely huge achievement for her, and she truly deserves it. I wrote a about her track 'My Boy My Town' in 2015 and I just had this feeling that she was going to make waves in the music industry. Was I right, or was I right.

She released her 'Ivy To Roses' mixtape last month and I've been seriously into it.


This stunning mixtape is what the British Music industry is in need of right now. I was literally just reading through tweets about the MOBOs and how there was only one female winner, and that was in the 'Best Female Act' category. (shout out to Stefflon Don - congrats girl!) But come on, only one?! There are so many strong, talented females in this industry and the industry as a whole needs to start recognising, asap! Ivy To Roses gives me serious self-love, know-your-self-worth, female empowerment vibes and I'm here for it.

Mabel's incredibly beautiful vocals are shown off to the max through these tracks, it's a true pleasure to listen to. Mabel has come so far from when I first started listening to her work in 2015, and I cannot wait to watch her career take off even further. I'll always be here waving the fan-flag for her!

If you'd like to read my 2015 post about her, click HERE.

Keep up with Mabel on social:


Til next time!


No comments