#MusicMonday - Monday Motivation


Hiya! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Just a quick post to let you know, you're not alone. You're not the only person laying in bed on a Monday morning, hitting the snooze button so many times that you'll definitely be turning up to work looking a hot mess.

Relax, hun. I am here to make your Monday morning a little easier. I've put together my ultimate Monday Morning Motivation playlist. Ya know, something to take the edge off. May I present to you, a 2 hour long playlist packed full of badass anthems and sing-a-long classics:


If you have Spotify, be sure to 'follow' this playlist because every week I will be updating it. Every Sunday I'll be switching these tracks with another set of pump-up anthems ready to kick-start your Monday!

Hope I've managed to make your Monday morning a little sweeter!

Til next time!


No comments