Clare Maguire - Stranger Things Have Happened



Hiya! Hope you're good.

It's the middle of the week, we're over the worst and therefore, there isn't a more appropriate time for me to talk about this stunning album.




This is 'Stranger Things Have Happened' by Clare Maguire. A hidden, under rated British talent. A deeply personal and elegant album. I haven't felt this relaxed and moved by an album since Lemar dropped his album "The Letter" last October.
Think Adele and Lana Del Rey had a love child. Clare Maguire would be that beautifully talented baby.

Elizabeth Taylor is my top track from this album. Every time I sit back with a glass of wine and this tune comes on, It seems to pack my living room full of glamour and sophistication. If you listen to just one track from this album, let it be that one. It'll leave you wanting more from Clare Maguire.

Enjoy!
G.x

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard this particular song by her. I've heard "Changing Faces" and I found that on Burberry Acoustic a while back and fell in love! Going to give this one a listen soon!
    x
    Aria | All Souled Out - Lifestyle | Music Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give "Elizabeth Taylor" a listen and let me know what you think! :) x

      Delete