Halloween Party!


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good!

God bless All Saints Day! Now anyone who really knows me, knows that this is without a doubt, my favourite time of year. Halloween is my absolute favourite thing in the world.
I've managed to channel my excitement into making a MONSTER (see what I did there?) playlist for your Halloween goodness!



This playlist should help you through the majority of your night, playing over 5 hours of only the best for the occasion! There are some cheesy classics like Monster Mash and Time Warp. There are some very, new tracks such as The 1975 - Love Me, Pia Mia - Touch and Grimes - Flesh Without Blood. Then there are some tracks that have proven in the past to get a party going! I've even chucked in Peaches - Operate. (if you're a Mean Girls fan, you should recognise)

Have the best Halloween and stay safe!

Enjoy!
G.x


No comments