Music Monday! 1st February


What is your current go to song?
My current go to song is definitely Katy B "Honey". It was just uploaded to Spotify on the 29th January, so it's a new one. 
Katy B has always been a firm favourite of mine.



What event are you looking forward to attending?
I'm currently looking forward to The 1975 and Grimes. I'm seeing them both in March!

Who is an artist that everyone needs to check out?
Everyone should check out Lapsley. She's got such a stunning voice, she just keeps getting it right.


What was the first album you had in your music library?
I think the first album I had was "The Writing's On The Wall" by Destiny's Child. It was either that or "On The 6" by JLo.

What was your most recent album acquired??
One of the albums I've been enjoying recently is "Don't You" by Wet. STUNNING. Make sure you check it out.

What is your favorite love song?
I have so many favourite love songs, so I've been working on a Valentines playlist!




Check out these amazing bloggers, for their Music Monday answers!



Nash News
upfrontNY


Enjoy!
G.x

No comments