January/February/March 2016!


Hi everyone! Hope you're all okay!

Apologies! I know I haven't posted here in a while.. life has been manic. I had the mother of all chest infections, I've been finding a new job and I just moved house. Now finally the internet is up and running and I can start posting again!

As I've been away for the majority of this year till now, I thought I'd put together a playlist of the tracks I've really been enjoying. This playlist covers tracks released in January, February and March of this year. I'll be doing the same thing every 3 months and in December, I'll make a big playlist with my personal favourites of the whole year.



As far as I'm concerned, these tunes are the best of the best right now.
Let me know your favourite tracks of the year so far!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments