Lemar - The Letter


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good!

So, Lemar is back with a new album! It's been a while! 3 years. The other day I was sat around and he just suddenly popped into my head. I was so curious to know if he was still making music, did some searching and found this absolutely stunning new album.



Inspired by 60's soul, Lemar recorded this beauty at EastWest studios in Los Angeles, where Frank Sinatra and Marvin Gaye previously recorded songs. Lemar worked with producer Larry Klein who previously worked with Norah Jones and Joni Mitchell. Two of my all time faves!
"The calibre of musicians and the vibe in the studio made it magical. So many great artists have recorded here. It's hard to write a happy song when you're down. Being in those rooms knowing who was before me, was inspirational" - Lemar

I really, really enjoy this album. My favourite track has to be Never Be Another You.
Have a listen, let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments