Wolfie ft Nadia Rose - Better Than Me


Hiya! Hope you're good.

These two ladies can do no wrong in my eyes. Honestly, I am consistently impressed with every track either of them puts out into the world. They both have such unique vocals and styles, I just adore them. This is "Better Than Me" by Wolfie featuring Nadia Rose.



Wolfie is a London based singer and songwriter. She has an absolutely gorgeous voice! Raspy, soulful, just gorgeous. Perfect for her simple style of RnB.
Then there's Nadia Rose who has one of the most distinctive voices in the game right now. I hear one of her tracks on the radio and I just KNOW it's her.

For some reason this track takes me back to the days of Melanie C ft Left Eye - Never Be The Same Again. To me it feels old school 90's 00's but reinvented and relevant to the current industry.

Both of these artists are worth following, you won't be disappointed!

Social Media!

Wolfie: TwitterSoundcloud
Nadia Rose: Twitter, Soundcloud

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments