Calvin Harris ft HAIM - Pray To God


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

Now that we've got arguably the worst day of the week over and done with, time to settle down with some delicious new music.
I was so excited when I heard that HAIM had collaborated with Calvin Harris. I love HAIM so much, I think they're so, so cool. So unique and just plain beautiful.
Out of the whole of Calvin's album, this is for sure one of the ultimate stand outs for me. I think it has such a old school, 90's dance vibe to it. But then I think it bares quite a striking resemblance to 'Heads Will Roll' by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's.

Gorgeous tune, gorgeous lyrics... 9/10. They did good. Reeeeal good.

Enjoy!
G.x

2 comments

  1. HAIM & Clavin Harris? Definitely a cool, innovative musical mixture.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete