Flight Facilities ft Grovesnor - With You

Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

So, it's Saturday Morning. Are you hungover?! I've got a sweet little throwback for you here. A Flight Facilities shaped fix. This is "With You" and it features the beautiful vocals of Grovesnor.
This was first released in 2012 and for about a year I must say, I'd kind of forgotten about it. I know! Shame on me. I've recently rediscovered it and it's making it's way into 90% of the playlists I make. And can you blame me?!
The video is very reminiscent of old Daft Punk videos and the song has a certain 'pop funk' feel about it that, quite frankly, leaves me wanting more. So much more, who album please guys.
So I'm bringing it back for those of you who are just taking the day to 'chill out' maybe after a heavy night or a long week. This is one of the ultimate feel good, chill tracks.. give it a go. I guarantee it'll be on repeat for a few hours.

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments