Ciara - Jackie


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay.

So, one of the albums I've been the most excited for has finally dropped. Ciara has finally released her 6th Studio album called "Jackie" named after her mother.

Let me tell you something this album is nothing short of perfection, but let me be clear, this post was never going to be anything less than biased. I am head-over-heels girl crushin'
If you're looking for straight up club bangers, you've got 'One Woman Army', 'Kiss and Tell' and 'Give Me Love'
On the other hand, f you're looking for stunning R&B tracks you've got 'I Bet' and 'I Got You'
And then if you're looking for old skool sounding pop, you've got 'All Good' and 'Fly'
By the way, if you were a fan of '1, 2 Step' check out 'Fly'... that track is so reminiscent of 1,2 Step.

She's really experimenting with this album and, I've already purchased it! Obvi.
My personal favourites from this track list are 'Jackie (B.M.F)' and 'I Bet'
What are yours?


Enjoy!
G.x

No comments