Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good and this Monday isn't too much for you. I know the feels, hold it in, deep breath. We'll get through it together.

So of course this video was going to be mentioned A LOT following it's release and of course, I am not going to let this one slip by. Let me just say, before this album I was never a huge Taylor Swift fan. She had a couple of songs I liked but nothing that 'wowed' me. Until she released 1989. 1989 completely changed my opinion on her, she is a genius and I would very much like to be her friend.
People have been waiting a very long time for this video to come out and it stars - well - pretty much anyone who is relevant right now.

Cast members:

Taylor Swift - Catastrophe Selena Gomez - Arsyn Kendrick Lamar - Welvin Da Great
Cara Delevingne - Mother Chucker Lily Aldridge - Frostbyte Zendaya - Cut-Throat Hayley Williams - The Crimson Curse Gigi Hadid - SLAY-Z Ellie Goulding - Destructa X Hailee Steinfeld - The Trinity Lena Dunham - Lucky Fiori Karlie Kloss - Knockout Serayah McNeil - Dilemma Jessica Alba - Domino Martha Hunt - HomeSlice Ellen Pompeo - Luna Mariska Hargitay - Justice Cindy Crawford - Headmistress

..Um, yeah soooo any other videos being released this year.. good luck. *insert nail painting emoji here*
Seriously though I consider this video of the year so far and it's going to be difficult to top. 
Such a good song. Such a good video. A* for effort and execution, Taylor.
Mad love.

Enjoy!
G.x

2 comments

  1. This video is insane and I love it! So much girl power. I had to write something about it too because I don't remember the last time a music video got me so pumped up!!

    ReplyDelete