BEST OF KYGO! - MT sounds mix


Hi everyone! Hope you're all good!

So this is my 100th post on this blog! I can't believe it's already been 100 posts. Feels emosh.

I thought for 100 posts I'd take a bit of time to celebrate a DJ/producer who has been my absolute favourite over the past year or so. Of course, it could only be, Kygo.
All credit for the above mix goes to "MT sounds" on Youtube.
1 hour, 21 minutes and 27 seconds of absolute heaven. There's just such a high quality to every track that Kygo puts out. I have friends who have heard me listening to Kygo remixes, who really aren't into this genre of music but they have always commented that they 'actually really like it' and who can really blame them? Let's be honest the man is a musical god.
He's completely changed the game and clearly things are just going to get better and better for him. Hopefully I'll catch him live one day.

This mix is perfect for the good weather we've been having lately.
Turn it up, enjoy and thank you for sticking around through 100 posts! See you in another 100 !
G.x

No comments