Flume - Skin


Hiya! Hope you're okay!

So today I thought I'd just take a moment to acknowledge this absolute gem of an album.



This is "Skin" the second album to come from Australian DJ Flume. I am so, so into Flume and the magic he produces. Now he strays away from typical "club bangers" and produces something perfect for listening where ever you may be. Chilling out on the sofa, at a chill gathering with friends, at the gym or if you're at a festival/club, I can see this becoming the soundtrack to many evenings.
Mixing up industrial sounds with dubstep, deep house with minimal hip-hop vibes, Flume is on fire right now, and I just wanna get in there jump around in those flames.

If I had to pick a couple of essentials from this album, I'd say 
Wall Fuck, Tiny Cities and Innocence are up there for me. Although to be perfectly honest with you, from the first track to the last, there isn't a tune I don't enjoy. I adore this album, one of the best to be released this year, could even be contender for album of the year.

Find the album to buy on iTUNES now!

Enjoy!
G.x

2 comments

  1. Flume's new album is amazing! I can't wait to see him at his Sydney concert in December, your post has made me excited all over again. Http://littlemisscamellia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're seeing him?! I am so jealous! That's going to be amazing.x

      Delete