The Maridors - Blaring Out The Sun

Hiya! Hope you're good.

Now I'll be honest with you, for the past few days I've been listening to this track and found myself repeating it more and more. I thought, it's only right to share it with you guys! Can't have all the fun, can I?



The Maridors are a 5 piece band from King's Lynn, Norfolk.

Members:

Jack Cockrell: Vocals and Guitar
Christopher Yong: Keyboard and Backing Vocals
Derek Chang: Guitar and Backing Vocals
George Williams: Drums and Backing Vocals
Liam Jary: Backing Vocals and Bass

Oh my gosh I enjoy this song so much! You know how every now and then you hear from a truly under rated band and you feel like you've stumbled across a little hidden treasure chest or something? I totally feel this way about The Maridors. The instrumental, the vocals, all on point. Flawless.

They have a new EP coming out this Summer which is always super exciting and if you head over to their YouTube channel, you'll find all kinds of treats in the shape of original tracks, some incredible covers of some great tunes and even some vlog style videos. Quite the selection.

If like me, you like what you've heard and you want to keep up with the lads, stalk them on social media. I bet they'd love a bit of that.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments