FKJ - French Kiwi Juice


Hiya! I hope you're having a good day!

Every now and then I stumble across an album that actually floors me. Like, I can't stop repeating it. It'll be on from morning to night. THIS is one of those albums. This is self titled "French Kiwi Juice" by FKJ.



It's rare that I come across an album that'll be enough for me to just sit and let it play through. Usually I skip around tracks and try to find the best ones. This was more of a journey for me. I just kicked back and rode the waves. Every time I listen, I hear something new.


This album is just stunning. A smooth mixture of Jazz and Electronic vibes, it is art. This is music at it's absolute best. My favourite track (if I must pick one...) is "Vibin' Out" that one will be repeated until It's engraved in my brain. I am in love.

Follow FKJ on social media!

Twitter
Soundcloud
Facebook


Enjoy!
G.x

No comments