Shift K3Y *NEW MUSIC*


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay...

The weekend is here! Is there a better way to spend a Saturday morning than listening to a new tune?! No. No there isn't.
Last week, Shift K3Y dropped two new tracks for our enjoyment and I've embedded them both to this post because honestly, I couldn't choose one to talk about.





If you don't know who Shift K3Y is, he is an English producer, DJ, singer and songwriter from London. His sound is so unique and fresh, mixing RnB with Garage and Deep House.
I saw him live a year or so ago when he was supporting Example at an afterparty in Shoreditch and I remember thinking "Daaaamn I need to Google this kid"

Definitely one to keep an eye on, and if you ever see he's doing a set near you, go and see it.
He doesn't disappoint.
Enjoy!
G.x

No comments