Ultimate Summer Playlist!


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

So I know I'm a bit late to realise but we're in August! Like, actual August. Slap bang in to Summer and pretty soon it'll be coming to an end. Honestly I've seen A/W clothes in shops already.
Sigh.

So I've decided as Summer is flying by quicker than.. something that flies.. I have put together an ULTIMATE Summer playlist. It contains music as new as Alex Adair's new tune "Heaven" and music as old school as Kanye West "Through The Wire" and Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince "Summertime"
There are 50 tracks on there as of now, but I'll be updating as I think of more tunes, so if you have Spotify, it's worth a follow for updates.
These are my favourite songs to listen to at the moment, windows down, driving to the beach or to a random field and just chilling.

There are a few different genres floating around this playlist, House, Deep House, RnB, HipHop, etc. It's designed to be played on shuffle, it's not in any order. Just hit Shuffle Play and kick back with your mates, make some memories!


What's your ultimate Summer tune? Let me know :)

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments