The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness *THE LEAK*


Hiya everyone!
So then, let us get right into business. Two days ago, The Weeknd released a "leak" of his new album  "Beauty Behind The Madness" on Soundcloud. It's a teaser, giving us a taste of all the things to come.


Let me tell you, I remember SO clearly, being jealous of everyone who managed to see The Weeknd and Drake collab at OVO fest in 2013. I'd just kind of sit and enjoy The Weeknd on the sly, because no one I knew was into him. Obviously since then I've watched his popularity grow immensely and I feel like a proud old friend.
Who he doesn't know.
Yeah...

I'm beyond excited for this album. I am personally most excited for "Tell Your Friends" and "Prisoner" mainly because Tell Your Friends was produced by Kanye West and Prisoner is a duet with Lana Del Ray, and TBH they're just king and queen to me.
*sheds a tear*

So buzzing to hear this in full.
Let me know which track you're most excited for.

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments