Disclosure - Caracal



Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay.

So over the weekend I've been listening through Disclosure's new album. This is definitely one I've been looking forward to getting my hands on, simply because of who they've managed to collab with.

Track list:

"Nocturnal" ft The Weeknd
"Omen" ft Sam Smith
"Holding On" ft Gregory Porter
"Hourglass" ft Lion Babe
"Willing and Able" ft Kwabs
"Magnets" ft Lorde
"Jaded"
"Good Intentions" ft Miguel
"Superego" ft Nao
"Echoes"
"Masterpiece" ft Jordan Rakei

I've noticed a lot of critics being very harsh when it comes to reviewing this album but personally, I love it! It's definitely more chill than their previous albums, but I think the sound suits them well and the artists on every track compliment the album perfectly.
I mean Miguel, Lorde, Lion Babe and The Weeknd, just to name a few... what more could you wish for?!
It's a gorgeous, easy listening album packed full with House, RnB, Garage and Synth pop goodness.

My favourites so far are Hourglass and Magnets. Click HERE to listen to Carcal on Spotify, let me know your favourite track!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments