Live Wish List!


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

So today I am uploading something personal, kind of as a reminder to myself! I'm putting up my "live wish list" which is just a way to document the artists/bands I really want to see live.
Everytime I see one of them, I can tick them off of my list!
This is my ultimate, personal list. In no specific order...
  • Fleetwood Mac
  • The Weeknd
  • Lana Del Rey
  • Jessie Ware
  • The Eagles
  • Kanye West
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  • Leonard Cohen
  • Janelle Monae
  • Tinashe
  • AC/DC
  • John Mayer
  • Coldplay
  • Kings Of Leon
  • Purity Ring
  • Prince
  • Slipknot
  • Rolling Stones
  • Foo Fighters
  • Muse
  • Leon Bridges
  • The XX
  • FKA Twigs
  • Banks
  • Lapsley
  • Frank Ocean
Let me know, who have you always wanted to see live?

Enjoy!
G.x


No comments