Tumblr


Hiya! I hope you're okay!

Wow, it's been a little while hasn't it? It has been a month since I posted on this blog and I've got to say, I've missed it so much. I haven't been totally inactive though, I've been over enjoying the delights of Tumblr!

I've been setting up Planet Lux's adventure over there. I just figured there is such a huge audience over on Tumblr, absolutely jam packed with creative people who enjoy music. I will still be posting on here, I just wanted a chance to reach out to more of an audience. The more the merrier amirite?

If you'd like to follow my blog over there, the link is: http://planet-lux-music.tumblr.com/

I don't do as 'in depth' reviews. I don't do any reviews actually. I just use it as a platform to share the music I'm enjoying at the moment. Old and new tunes from every genre, there's something for everyone; and it's updated every day. So come and check it out!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments