Childish Gambino - Me And Your Mama



Hi! I hope you're okay!

Welcome to a post I'm nicknaming, "The only Donald we need"

Let me tell you, as soon as I heard that he had released a new single, my world seemed a little brighter.




It is intense, soulful and it evokes every feeling of surprise and awe that I've personally come to expect from a Childish Gambino track. A new album titled "Awaken, My Love!" has also been confirmed for December 2nd and I am shook. 
This track is an EXPERIENCE from start to finish, and I feel like the whole album is going to be the same. I'm going to need to take a day off work, sit in a dark room and let the music take me to some distant dimension.

I'll leave it up to an incredible comment, which I found on the audio of this track on YouTube, to wrap up this post:

"
If Prince, Funkadelic, and Organized Noize had an orgy and the baby was born underwater with three dollars and six dimes......this what it's cry would sound like."

Enjoy!

G.x

No comments