Liv Dawson - Open Your Eyes


Hiya! I hope you're good!

Today I thought I'd take some time to talk about one of my favourite songs right now. "Open Your Eyes" by Liv Dawson. Uughh.
I stumbled across her music on Spotify a couple of days ago and, take it from me, I got a little bit excited.


I enjoyed this song so much that it was on repeat for about an hour before I decided, I need to hear this live. Without even thinking about it, I purchased two tickets to see her in London in February. After realising that "Open Your Eyes" had taken up the majority of my day, I made my way through the rest of her tunes on Spotify. Mind = Blown.

This gorgeous single is about "trying to make your partner aware of what went wrong before you part ways".. something I'm sure most people can relate to. The track has been premiered on 1xtra and Liv Dawson has recently been named Apple Music's "New Artist Of The Week"

When you listen to her track list you'll start to understand why people are enjoying her so much, and rightly so! Her voice is so gently gorgeous and smoothly soulful. Some of the best vocals I've heard in a long time, actually.
It leaves me wondering, if this is just the beginning for Liv Dawson, what is coming next?!
She's one to watch for 2017. Without a doubt. I think I'm developing a slight girl crush... imma just embrace it.

Liv Dawson on Social Media:

Facebook
Twitter
Insta
Tickets

Enjoy!

G.x

No comments