Happiness Playlist




Hi! I hope you're okay.

2016, huh? It has been rough for many reasons. I know there is still a month left and if I'm honest, I'm scared of what it has to offer. The world has gone through some pretty big changes. We've lost some incredibly talented people, Alan Rickman, Prince, Terry Wogan, Bowie etc. Families have lost loved ones. Politics have changed massively. There seems to be hatred and bad vibes everywhere you turn. Honestly I daren't turn on the news at the moment.

Usually when I'm sad and life is getting heavy, I'll make a playlist of music that boosts my mood. Good music has a way of calming my soul and taking me to a much happier place. It's my favourite escape. So, I thought, with all the bad news and bad vibes we've all experienced this year, I'd share that (usually secret) playlist. I figure if these songs can help me feel a bit lighter, maybe it can spread some happiness to someone else.



Fair warning, this playlist may get a bit cheesy in places. Just embrace it. The playlist is collaborative for EVERYONE so if there's a song that makes you particularly happy, please get onto Spotify add it to the list!

I know things have been difficult for everyone lately as a whole world and on personal levels. If you ever feel low and you have no one to talk to or turn to, please reach out to me. I want to listen!

Enjoy and keep those spirits up :)

G.x

No comments