Tourist ft Years & Years - Illuminate


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay!

So today's track is a huge midweek pick-me-
up for you all, it is of course "Illuminate" by Tourist and Years & Years.
I love this track so much. For those of you who do not know, Tourist is a London based DJ and Years & Years are an electronic trio also founded in London.
Those of you who have been following me for a while now will know that I am a huge fan of Tourist and have been for a while, but I have only just recently been introduced to Years & Years. They're getting me so hyped for the next year. I'm so ready to hear what they're going to bring in 2015 and I think they're going to tear some festivals to p-i-e-c-e-s (assuming they're going to be doing festivals..) I am going to try my hardest to see both of these artists live next year, I feel like they're far too good to miss out on.

I hope you all like this track and it gives you some strength to power on over that Wednesday shaped hill and descend on into the weekend.

Connect with Tourist's Twitter by clicking >HERE<
Connect with Years & Years Twitter by clicking >HERE<

Enjoy!
G.x

4 comments