Ones To Watch: 2015


Hiya guys! I hope 2015 is being kind to you so far.

So in true 'fashionably late' timing, I am finally getting around to sharing my list of artists to watch for 2015!
This list is in no paticular order, all of these following artists caught my eye and really stood out for me in 2014, and I think 2015 will definitely be their year to release incredible music.

1. Oliver Heldens


Okay I'm kicking off the list with the awesome Oliver Heldens. The super-cool Dutch music producer released his track 'Gecko' featuring Becky Hill and the song blew up! I was hearing it e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. In January 2014 the track was named by Pete Tong as an "Essential New Tune" and "One of the best producers of the year" So no doubt, 2015 is going to be very good to this man.

2. LuvBug


An absolute personal favourite for me here, this track comes from the extremely talented lads, LuvBug. There aren't enough words left for me to accurately describe my feelings towards this DJ collective, consisting of JKAY, Marvin Humes and White N3rd. Having released two incredible tracks for us this year, I think 2015 will be so sick for them. They're top of my list of people to see live. Believe me, when they announce a DJ set in London I'll be outside the venue straight away. Well, maybe not that much but, you get the picture.

3. Tchami


And now, I could not forget the king of future house, Tchami. A French DJ/Producer.
A Very. Good. Looking. DJ/Producer.
...
But that's none of my business.
Tchami is also around the top of the list of people I'd like to see live. I think he's so incredibly talented, all of his work has been a winner with me. I've never been disappointed with something I've heard from him.

4. Curbi


Now, do excuse the presenter talking for the first few seconds of the song. This track is so fresh that I cannot find it anywhere without that talking at the start. Never the less. I adore this track, the drop is just pure insanity. I can see this being a big one in summer 2015. It's even made it's way to the Spinnin' Records 2015 Future Sounds list. And for all this to come from a 16 year old, not bad work.

5. KSHMR

Again, this is another track which has yet to be released. It's called "Dead Man's Hand" and it comes from KSHMR. Not much to report on this artist, as there isn't much to be found when I've tried to research him. All I know is that he has been producing some absolute fire tracks and I'm sure 2015 is going to be massive for him. P L E A S E imagine hear this song in a club on your night out. I don't need to say anything else...

6. SevnthWonder


I'm totally obsessed with this remix from the massively talented SevnthWonder. I hope 2015 is as big as I think it will be for him, I also hope he'll come to London and do a set but... I digress.
No doubt he'll be delivering more of these sweet future beats prezzies into our lives and I must say, I'm absolutely buzzing to hear more.

So I hope you've enjoyed my Ones To Watch, let me know who you're excited to hear more music from this year!

G.x

No comments