S-s-social Media

Hiya you lot!

Just a quick post to let you all know: I've set up a twitter icon on the right hand side of the blog, linking you to my page. Just in case you wanted to slide over there and have a chat with me. I thought it would be nice to have somewhere else to connect other than my comment section. 90% of the time I'm banging on about music and the other 10%... well that's just me waffling away about life.
I also take part in a chat every other Tuesday night at 8pm. There's a small group of us music bloggers who get together and have a little chat for an hour. So if you fancy that, use the hashtag #musicbloggerschat and you'll find us having a bit of a gossip!! We talk about a different subject each week and it does get really interesting, as the people we talk to all have very varied tastes in music.

See you there!
G.x

No comments