Purity Ring - Push Pull


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay.

I was thinking about this song today and realised, I haven't mentioned it on here yet! Disgraceful.
This is, of course, Purity Ring with their new single 'Push Pull'
If you have no idea who Purity Ring are, they are an amazing electronic duo from Canada. They're one of the most unique and under rated bands I know of right now. On their Facebook page, they describe their genre as 'Future Pop'. They have also been previously filed under 'Synth Pop', 'Dream Pop' and 'Witch House'
I absolutely love this band. If you've never heard of them before, check out their song 'Fireshrine' too. Absolutely incredible.
I am hoping to see them live in April because they have actually just released tour dates.
Check out if they're playing near you >HERE<

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments