Ciara - I Bet


Hello everyone! Hope you're all okay.

Wow, wow wooaah Ciara is back! Can we all just take a minute to appreciate, CIARA IS BACK DAMN IT! This woman has been and always will be, my ultimate girl crush. 
This is one of my favourite songs from Ms Ci. Absolute perrrrfection.

"I hate that I'm singing this song, cause I love you. I'm all cried out. Right now it's killing me cause now I have to find someone else when all I wanted was you"

It's so sad that she'd have to write about an experience like this, you know, having the partner of your dreams and then they just decide to throw it all away by cheating. Far too many people, including me, have been there. I feel like this song so accurately represents how it feels to go through that. But I'm telling you now, you can bet your last £££ that he is somewhere watching this video and regretting his decisions. 

Goooo on, girl. So happy to have Ciara back. I can't wait to hear more from her soon-to-be-released album 'Jackie'

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments