Tev Woods ft Maryann - Walls


Hiya everyone, hope you're all enjoying the long weekend!

Little something for you to embrace this evening, a gorgeous track from Tev Woods and featuring vocals from Maryann.
For those of you who don't know, Tev Woods is a 19 year old producer from Rotterdam. His music is stunningly haunting, the kind of people we need more of!
I've only ever found a certain number of producers who have come close to nailing this melancholic sound and he's totally mastered it, IMHO. The productions is - as I previously said - haunting, while the sexy smooth vocals from Maryann spill themselves over the track absolutely perfectly.

I think that 2015 will be a  h u g e  year for this lad, and I really, really hope to experience his music live one day cause I can only imagine what a zone that is! He's a truly unique lad, and I'll be cheering from the sidelines when he blows up.

Keep up to date with all the tunes on Tev's Soundcloud >HERE<

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments