12 Days Of Christmas: Mahalia - Never Change


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

So now that we've hit the 12th December, I am kicking off my 12 days of Christmas. From today until Christmas I will be sharing an artist & their music. These are all artists that I LOVE and want to share with you all!

To start these 12 days off, I couldn't think of anything better than an EP that has absolutely blown me away. "Never Change" from Mahalia.



Mahalia is a singer/songwriter from the UK. I am in love with her voice! I can't even find the words to talk about this woman. Her sound is so unique, it's definitely refreshing to hear. Pure easy listening at it's very best.

Don't just take my word for it, have a listen to this EP and fall head-over-heels with the beautiful voice of Mahalia.
(Personally, I'm already looking at tickets to see her live!)

Follow her through the links below!

Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Facebook

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments