BBC Music Awards 2015


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

10 days ago I had one of the best nights of my 2015. I attended the BBC Music Awards and it was INCREDIBLE. Not even that, no words carry enough weight to explain how much I enjoyed it.
I was lucky enough to see some amazing artists, all in one night. The artists who performed:

Faithless (yes I know, wtf)
Rod Stewart
Stereophonics
Years & Years
Ellie Goulding
One Direction
Little Mix
James Bay
Jess Glynne
Hozier
Jack Garratt -
an incredible artist, BBC introducing award winner. Check him out.
OMI
The Shires
Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott




I know. I know. I couldn't contain myself, stood right at the front I had the nicest view in the house. Each artist was incredible and to be perfectly honest, I'd pay to see them all individually.
Seeing the way this is all set up for TV is so interesting and I couldn't help but stare at Fearne Cotton and think "damn, I want that woman's job"
Mark my words, watch this space n all that. One day. One day I will.

It was a 10/10 night, and I recommend it 100% if you're well into your music. All photos on this post are taken by myself.

Enjoy!
G.x

2 comments

  1. This looks absolutely incredible!
    I'm so jealous, you got to see some amazing bands and artists!
    ♥ Fran - frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah yeah it was amazing, I'd recommend for next year. 100% x

      Delete