Stylusboy


Hello everyone! Hope you're all okay!

So as you know, I've been sharing some of my favourite artists and tunes I feel deserve more recognition on the run up to Christmas. Today I want to share Stylusboy. A live album "Tales From Home: Live At The Manor House" and his beautiful "Christmas Light" EP.





"Tales From Home: Live At The Manor House" was recorded live at the Manor House show in the heart of Derbyshire in July 2015, and is a really gorgeous set of tracks, some easy listening for you here.
The "Christmas Light" EP is absolutely stunning and I'm so glad I can share this with you all before Christmas. An honestly beautiful EP to put on during your Christmas celebrations. I know I will be!

“His songs will sooth your soul.”
– Amazing Radio
“Oozing folk pop loveliness.”
– Xfm
“The sound is DIY, slightly lo-fi folk – styled acoustic pop.”
– R2 Magazine
“A leading light among today’s new generation of DIY digital troubadours.”
– Tom Robinson, BBC 6Music


Don't just read the reviews and leave it there, or take just my word for it, listen to the tracks yourself.
Follow the links below to get these tracks for yourself, and find Stylusboy on social media!

Website
Twitter
Facebook
Soundcloud
Insta

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments