Tinie Tempah - Junk Food


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

Today I am sharing a mixtape that I am basically in love with. Get ready to call today your cheat day, because this is "Junk Food" from Tinie Tempah. *insert fire emoji here*



If you ask me, Tinie is taking it back to his very best. Don't get me wrong, I've loved pretty much every song this guy has released, but this is beyond SICK. Releasing this mixtape independently, he's blessing us & representing the UK music scene with old school grime vibes, featuring heavy weights such as JME, Stormzy, Big Narstie, Sneakbo and more. Looking around social media, it's clear to say the response to this mixtape is nothing but love.

Don't just take my word for it, hit the links below and get some of this for yourself:

iTunes
Twitter
Facebook

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments