Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne - Real Love



Hiya everyone, hope you're all okay!

So you know how we do on this blog, no mincing words just putting the best music out there for everyone to enjoy! I need to express how much of a match made in heaven Jess Glynne and Clean Bandit are. Just listen to this song, please. Just listen. It's so clean! So fresh, it's absolutely stunning. Being as excitable as I am about music, I'm so unbelievably proud to be from the UK right now. We are absolutely smashing up the music scene, track after track from the UK lately is just pure fire.

For those of you who don't know, Clean Bandit are an Electronic band originally founded in Cambridge, England. Responsible for hits like "Rather Be" and "Extraordinary"
And Jess Glynne is an uber talented English singer/songwriter responsible for the vocals on Clean Bandit's "Rather Be" Route 94's "My Love" and her own track "Right here"

I know I'm definitely looking to see both of these live in the new year.
Enjoy!
G.x

No comments