Stephanie McCourt - Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran Cover)



Hiya everyone, hope you're all okay!

So anyone who knows me well knows that I am absolutely obsessed with Thinking Out Loud. Like, obsessed. It's a problem.
I've also been following the beautiful Stephanie McCourt on Twitter for a while now (Less creepy than it sounds..) I've been listening to and getting to know her music and to be honest I was way beyond to hear that she had uploaded a cover for this song. I was so pumped to hear her unique twist on this track and she did not disappoint.
Stephanie McCourt produces some of the most gorgeous music around in the industry right now. You can definitely tell she's influenced by the soul of 50s, 60s and 70s artists such as Etta James, Janis Joplin and Aretha Franklin. As well as more modern artists like Christina Aguilera, Miguel and Amy Winehouse. Her music is beautifully soulful, really taking inspiration from the emotion in the songs of the artists I just mentioned.

This rendition is absolutely stunning. Right now you should be heading over to her YouTube channel and subscribing to her because I feel like we're going to hear many more beautiful tracks from her, and who would want to miss that?! I'm so excited to hear more from her and watch her career grow. Fingers crossed I can catch her live one day.

Click >here< to be redirected to Stephanie's YouTube channel
Click >here< to be redirected to get Stephanie's EP

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments