Jessie Ware - You & I (Forever) Shift K3y Remix



Hiya everyone, hope you're all good.

Sorry It's been a while since I've blogged, I've started a new job and I've been all over the place for a bit. But, I should be back to my usual antics from here on out.
So today/tonight, whatever I've had way too many cans of Redbull to know the time, I thought I would share a track that I literally cannot stop repeating.
This is Shift K3y's remix of Jessie Ware - You & I (Forever)

Oh my woooord, this is pure fire. Being a Jessie Ware song, you can already tell that it's going to be good before you've even listened to it. Then it has been remixed by one of the best DJs around at the moment. Yeah, I said it. I genuinely think he is and he's on to some incredible things. I just feel it.
I saw him live in March at the Village Underground in Shoreditch, London. I'm so glad he managed to get supporting Example's tour back then because it's enabled a spotlight to be shone upon Shift K3y's incredible skills, more and more people have been giving him the attention he really deserves.

I'm so excited to see what comes from both Jessie Ware and Shift K3y in the next year!
Enjoy!

G.x

No comments