Elliphant feat. MØ - One More

Hiya everyone, hope you're all okay.

Today I'm going to be talking about a song that I've quite frankly been obsessed with lately. This is "One More" from Elliphant featuring MØ.
Just in case you don't know who these beautiful ladies are, Elliphant is a Swedish singer and rapper. 
MØ is a Danish singer/songwriter, signed to Sony Music.

Seriously this song is like my anthem right now, It's like electronic music has grown some balls. I just want to get these two together in a studio along with Grimes, Yolandi Visser, FKA Twigs and Purity Ring. Can you imagine the absolute mind-blowing music that would come from that collab? I'm getting all twitchy. Please, Gods of music, let this happen one day.
These two definitely deserve much, much more attention. I'm hoping to see them live one day. My fingers are firmly crossed.


Enjoy!
G.x

No comments