Taylor Swift - Blank Space

 

Hiya everyone! Hope your week is treating you good so far!

So tonight I thought I'd quickly show you a song that has grown on me quicker than... something that grows really fast. This is Taylor Swift's newest track "Blank Space"
I am so excited by this album, I've always known that she's clearly a very talented songwriter but I've never really listened to her music religiously, but this song. Wow. Wow wow. Girl done good.

As soon as the chorus kicks in, you can tell this is different to anything she's really done before. I can't even put my finger on why I love this song so much, I just love it.
I think it's her best song yet.

Enjoy!
G.x

3 comments

  1. Taylor Swift has really evolved as an artist and I'm loving it!
    www.inspireandlove.com
    instagram/twitter:@inspireandlove_

    ReplyDelete