Conor Maynard - Talking About


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

Guess who's back, back again, Conor's back... I've lost all control.
I tried.
Anyway.. Conor Maynard is gracing our lives with his presence again and, woah. Take a second to watch the video and just tell me who you think you see towards the end. No, it's not a hallucination it's only T H E Craig David!!
I don't even know where to begin, this excites me too much.

Right from the beginning first seconds of the song, I knew I'd like this one. Then Conor's smooth vocals kick in and it's instantly reminiscent of old skool Craig David tunes (which, lets face it, we all needed back in our world) Then the beat kicks in and it's like mixing old skool and the most current house tracks.

An absolutely heavenly song. An incredible comeback for Conor, perfect track just in time for Summer, and hopefully not the last we see of Craig David.

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments