Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft MØ - Lean On


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good n' all that.

Completely unexpected and incredible tune I'm sharing with you all today. This is 'Lean On' by Major Lazer & DJ Snake featuring the gorgeous vocals of MØ - what a babe.
(by the way, it's about time MØ gets some serious recognition but, that's none of my business...)

As I said, this tune comes completely out of the blue as far as the sound goes. It's a completely different genre than I'd have ever expected Major Lazer and DJ Snake to be able to produce, and do it bloody W E L L. They're playing with some serious Moombahton and Trap vibes and they've smashed it.

This whole track is a beauty, I think it'll be absolutely massive in Summer 2015, guaranteed winner for the festival season. But please, for your entertainment, fast forward to 2:11.. that's my favourite bit. Trap drop crazy!

Enjoy!
G.x

2 comments