David Guetta ft Emeli Sande - What I Did For Love


Hiya everyone! I hope you're all good & that you had a good weekend!

So kicking off the week with a song that I (along with the rest of the UK) rediscovered because of Eastenders. This beautiful track was played on an episode they aired just over a week ago.
I first heard it late last year but shamefully, forgot how good it was.


When I first heard David and Emeli had a song coming out, I knew it would do well. Her voice is incredible, she can sound perfect on so many levels and different genres.

“I love this woman!”, David commented on finally working with Emeli. "She is so talented and such a wonderful person. I have wanted to work with her for years - We have been friends ever since, but she exploded, I had 'Nothing But The Beat' in play and we never got the chance. Until now. The minute we stepped into the studio together, I knew it was worth the wait. She’s incredible.”

This gorgeous track reminds us just how phenomenal Emeli's vocal range is, and that David still remains the king of the dance floor. This track has also shown us that David and Emeli can blend harmoniously in the studio and they need to release more bangers like this soon!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments