Mark Ronson ft Keyone Starr - I Can't Lose


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay!

Just thought I'd share one of my favourite songs of the moment, you know, for a little midweek pick up. No worries guys, we're over the worst of the week!
This is a track from Mark Ronson's new album 'Uptown Special' titled 'I can't lose' and featuring beautiful vocals from Kayone Starr.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but I am so happy that Mark Ronson has made an appearance in our lives again! He has been producing some of the most unique, catchy tunes for years and to be honest, I don't think he can do wrong.
This old skool, 80s vibe is literally e v e r y t h i n g to me right now. This whole album sounds like something you'd hear on a Grand Theft Auto radio station (and that's saying something, they're always incredible!)

If you're going to check out the album, make sure you check out 'Daffodils' it's my other favourite song on there!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments