Adrian Marcel - Take Your Time


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay.

I've got a little something to share for #MusicMonday today, this is "Take Your Time", a stunning cover from the gorgeous Adrian Marcel.



Adrian is a singer/songwriter from Oakland, California. His first mixtape "7 Days Of The Weak" was released in April 2013 and was presented by Raphael Saadiq.
This cover of Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" is one of the best tracks I've heard for a long time, his vocals are on point. I feel like this might get Adrian Marcel noticed more within the mainstream. With that voice, he definitely deserves it!

Also, I don't know about you lot, but I get SERIOUS B2K "Bump Bump Bump" vibes through parts of this and I am  l o v i n g  it.

If you like the sound of Adrian, you can keep up with him on social media through the links below!

Twitter
iTunes
Facebook

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments