Grimes - Art Angels


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all okay!

Today is indeed a grand day. Today marks the digital release of Grimes' new album "Art Angels"
The day I've been waaaiting for! Rejoice...



Anyone who knows me well knows, I am head-over-heels in love with Grimes. I think she's brutally under rated for the work she puts into her music. To produce this new album she taught herself how to play drums, guitar, ukulele and violin (just to name a few!)
What I really love and respect about Grimes is, nothing every sounds the same. Every album and every new song takes you off in a different musical direction and I adore that.

I am way beyond excited to see her live in London next year, I have been waiting such a long time to be able to see her!
Let me know what you think of the new album!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments