One Direction - Made In The A.M.


Hiya everyone! Hope you're all good.

Today is the day I have been (not so) patiently waiting for. One Direction have dropped their 5th album "Made In The A.M."
afgshjhkfgiuhjn


If you've been following this blog for a while you'll know, I'm a huge fan of these lads. Over the years they've received a bit of negative energy from people who thought they're "too cool to like a boy band" and I feel like this new album is here to neutralise those bad feels. I've been to recent concerts to see them, I've seen groups of older men and women there with their friends. Everyone just seems to be appreciating this band a lot more, and they certainly deserve it.

Honestly I know a lot of people in my life who still refuse to listen to 1D because they think they're still in their "Up All Night" "What Makes You Beautiful" stage. Trust me when I say - Give this album a listen. IT'S NEARLY 2016, get over the fear, people! Give it a bash. I have a feeling Made In The A.M. will change your opinion.
It's an incredibly soft album. I don't know they just sound soft. Angelic vocals.
The amount their music has changed and improved over 5 years has really made me curious to know what direction (see what I did there) the lads will take their work when they get into the studio again.

If you're asking what my favourite song is, it changes every time I listen. I think it might be "Temporary Fix" and "Walking In The Wind"

Enjoy! Let me know what you think.
G.x

1 comment

  1. Love this album!
    I'm not gonna lie, I got a little too over excited by it coming out this morning too!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete