Banks - Better


Hey everyone! Hope you're all good.

I've got something to make your Monday feel much "Better"... A new tune from the gorgeous Banks!



If for some unknown reason you are unsure who Banks is, (seriously? Where have you been?)
Banks is a singer/songwriter from Orange County in California. She is one of the most under rated female singers around today, in my opinion. Her voice is simply gorgeous and she always puts out something that so unique compared to other music around at the moment.
Her genre of music has been described as ALT RnB, ALT pop, trip hop and indie.
In a recent interview with Untitled magazine, which you can read by CLICKING HERE, she described her vocals as "Honest and crunchy"

“I always want my vocals to feel crunchy. It’s like a chunky, thick, crunchy beat under a crunchy vocal. Like you can munch on it.”


I feel like that sentence describes this track better than I ever could. It definitely feels 'crunchy' going from high pitched singing to lower vibrating growls, It feels like a track you can get lost in, between the different levels.
I'm really hoping she brings a tour to the UK, honestly I'd be straight on those tickets!

Enjoy!
G.x

No comments